Welcome to Williamsburg, Iowa!
You are cordially invited to Williamsburg, Iowa. Just off Interstate 80 at exit 220,
Williamsburg is a small midwestern town with tremendous assets, such as:
- Central Park (the town square) is bordered on all sides by native brick streets and shops in the tradition of New England's "town square" concept
- Fine shops and restaurants with unique midwestern atmosphere
- An award winning 9 hole golf course
- Excellent employment opportunities
- Top of the line educational facilities and staff
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- AND much, much more.